Our top five life saving baby gear for a newborn.
1. Baby Nail Scissors - these little guys are amazing. Babies nails grow at an alarming rate. I tried with a few other types but so far, no blood has been drawn. She hardly even notices as I clip away!
2. Weleda Diaper Rash Cream - Weleda hasn’t let us down yet. Just a few flair ups but by jove, this cream is a life saver. Don’t skimp on application. Layer it on!
3. Scalp Scrubbie - Cradle cap happens. Lucky for us we used these from her first bath through her three month baths and it was very minimal. Plus, she got used to us washing her head. Cradle cap averted!
4. California Baby Shampoo and Body Wash - I’ve been buying this product for a decade for all my momma friends. No worries of getting soap in babies eyes - they just blink it away.
5. MAM Pacifier - We weren’t sure about using a pacifier but our babe hated the car and it saved us a bunch of times. At the end of the day if it works for you, great. These ones have a solid fit. The glow in the dark are super useful! Hysterical to see a glowing orb in the crib.